Silent Reading Task: Read Chapter 2 – Resources and Development pp 9-12, in reference to the points noted in the class.
I-Spell Task: List down the new words with their meanings in your Notebook.
Barely, toiling, organic, technology, habitable, rugged, topography, susceptible, sparsely, water logging, encroaching, desertification, degradation, constructional, afforestation, acclamation, debris, prolonged, triggered, mitigation, retention.
Logical Writing Task: Answer the given questions in your Notebook:
- Analyse the story of Mamba and Peter write the points of differences.
- Why is land considered as one of the most important natural resources?
- Why is the population of the world unevenly distributed?
- What do you understand by the learn ‘land use’?
- What is the difference between private and community land?
- What are the reasons for land degradation?
- How can we conserve land resource?
Note: H.W. to be Submitted on 17 July 14